- I pledge to conduct myself professionally, with honesty, accuracy, transparency and an understanding of my responsibility to serve all of the people of Pennsylvania. ______ (your initials)
- I pledge to post my expenses and my votes on my website for the public to view. _____(initials)
- I pledge to adhere to the articles and values of Pennsylvania Constitution. _____(initials)
- I pledge to accept no gifts and to support legislation to ban gifts to all Legislators and their staff. _____(initials)
- I pledge to work earnestly, with transparency, and across partisan lines to pass a budget that serves the people of Pennsylvania justly, fairly and on time. _____(initials)
- I pledge to support legislation to take away the responsibility for the redistricting process from the partisan inclinations of the Legislature, and instead, deliver it to a non-partisan citizens commission. _____(initials)
- I pledge to treat all of my colleagues, staff, voters, and visitors with dignity and respect; creating a discrimination and harassment-free environment for all. _____(initials)
- I pledge to support legislation that would ban pay-to-play and no-bid contracts and enact restrictions on campaign finance. _____(initials)
- I pledge to support legislation to ensure that every citizen has a fair and equal opportunity to vote. _____(initials)
10)I pledge to only accept reimbursement for actual expenses, submit receipts, and not request
any unvouchered per diem payments. _____(initials)
I pledge all of this as a sign of my dedication to honest government, to bring back to public service, and to embody the values of civility, compromise and common-sense on which this great nation was founded. Furthermore, I ask my constituents to hold me accountable to this pledge.
Office being sought including district number
**Candidates, put your Initials on the blank following each pledge that you agree with. There are 10.
Then sign, scan, and e-mail to Susan@PANoNonsensePledge.com by August 1, 2018 at 5 pm
Or print, sign, and mail to Susan Rzucidlo, P.O. Box 98 Landenberg Pa 19350
All responses and lack of responses will be posted at www.PaNoNonsensePledge.com
And updated on a weekly basis.
Paid for by Susan Rzucidlo. No donations from outside sources have been sought and none will be accepted.